lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to support transfer file via VPN

From: Pomeroy, Marty
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to support transfer file via VPN
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 11:39:31 -0500

Anyone know how to support transfer file via VPN ? I can log in web in remote device via VPN, but I can’t transfer a file to the device via VPN.

The device only receive some data of the file , anyone know why ?

Vincent

If you are logging in and transferring part of the file, your lwIP configuration is most likely OK.  The best next step is probably to use wireshark to capture the traffic.  There should be good clues there.

HTH!

Marty