lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Advice on wifi module

From: Noam weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Advice on wifi module
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:31:09 +0200

Hi,

I was planning to start working on WiFi but this work has been stopped.
We chose to work with Roving modules the RN171

Good price and good module.  If you need something fast and price is not
an issue
This is my choice. If you plan to mass produce you need to create your
own module
As all the good modules are $10 and more even on large numbers.

MicroChip has also a nice module but the only code there is, is for one
of their micro's.

BR,
Noam.