lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Advice on wifi module

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Advice on wifi module
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:13:39 -0700

Hi,

I use Redpine modules.

http://www.redpinesignals.com/Products/Modules/Connect-io-n/Wireless_Device_Server/RS9110-N-11-22.html

These can work like you propose: as a 2nd netif. I can send you some code for the netif driver but it is really hardware specific, basically SPI code.

I will also test the RN171 in the coming months, although I'm not sure you can use it as netif. It has a built-in stack, I need to check if you can bypass it.

Cheers
Ivan