lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP_ASSERT

From: Jonathan dumaresq
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP_ASSERT
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:08:11 -0500

Hi all,

We are working on a problem right now. I use lwip 1.4.0.

I have an LWIP_ASSERT("already writing or closing", msg->conn->current_msg == NULL &&
          msg->conn->write_offset == 0);

I think this happen when I have many pbuf ready to be sent, and I loose the initernet. On the first send timeout, I try to close the socket.

My question is what I sould do on LWIP_ASSERT ?

Should I just put some warning on my display and continue, or I should stop something in the Lwip stack and reinitialise something ?

regards

Jonathan

Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.