lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Closing TCP connections

From: Mark Lvov
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Closing TCP connections
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 16:21:07 +0400

This is exactly what I've done, only I have a class, each instance of which manages a connection to a particular endpoint (only, my "state" enum has ACTIVE_CLOSE and PASSIVE_CLOSE instead of CLOSING, since those are handled differently). The thing is, it does not really help much with the problem I've outlined in the earlier message. Even though I get the pointer to a particular instance of the class in the "arg" argument to the err callback, it is still impossible to know if it is the latest connection, that errored out, or if it is some other, older connection, that was also opened to the same endpoint, but was stuck in some "waiting" state, such as LAST_ACK. I hope, this makes sense.

Regards,
Mark