lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] demo web refresh down

From: Vincent Cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] demo web refresh down
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 03:43:35 +0000

Hi

By check http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/malloc-failure-using-freertos-heap3c-lpcxpresso-tool-chain

I found that heap is real overfollow once more request coming in frequency. More memory is not free on time.

In real application, FreeRTOS and LWIP also use C lib malloc and free function in case of

1.       Freertos use heap3.c

2.       popt.h define

#define MEM_LIBC_MALLOC                 1

#define MEMP_MEM_MALLOC                 1

How to fix the issue of heap overflow ?

Vincent

Vincent Cui
Firmware Engineer Leader

Room1106, Building A, New Caohejing Business Centre, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, P.R.China
T: +86 21 34612525, M: +86 13482482211
www.enlogic.com

P please consider the environment before printing this email

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.  Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author only and do not necessarily represent the views of Enlogic.