lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.4.1 server's SYN flood hang, no backlog

From: Tomek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.4.1 server's SYN flood hang, no backlog
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 07:18:27 -0700 (PDT)

I do not exclude possibility that there is something wrong in my code, but
when I have tried to debug server's task, I've noticed that lwip_accept is
called properly but never returns back (I mean: generally it works, but
after some time lwip_accept won't return, so I can't call lwip_read).

Is it posibble under any circumstances for lwip_accept to drop incoming
connection?