lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip stall

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip stall
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 09:51:17 -0300

Thank you Jens !!!!
I'm discussing this with my shrink, the STM bug haunts me in my
dreams... ;^)

Maybe Simon can modify the list signup banner to read:

"if you are using an ST micro with the STCube software, apply this patch
and try before you sign up and post"

Never mind, just joking, fancy putting this along with an explanation in
the wiki ? (No guarantee STers will read it anyway)