lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip processing of posts

From: Becker Markus
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip processing of posts
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 12:03:20 +0200

Hi,

I am currently implementing a proxy between HTTP and another protocol
using a different library. So far the proxying works pretty well for
GETs. I am now implementing proxying of POSTs as well. The POSTs will
_not_ be multipart/form-data or application/x-www-form-urlencoded. So
then MHD_create_post_processor won't work as it is. Should raw POSTs be
handled along that code path (to be implemented) or is there a different
way to get to the POST payload (already implemented)?

Thanks,
Markus
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential
to the intended recipient. They may not be disclosed to or used
by or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient.
If this e-mail is received in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and attached documents.

Please note that neither the sender nor the sender's company
accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility
to scan or otherwise check this e-mail and any attachments.