lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Closing tcp-Connection

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Closing tcp-Connection
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:29:35 -0300

> Any hint what I could do to close the connection?

I will assume that you are using the raw API, and that you have already
checked that the port is working good by running known to work TCP
examples on the contrib tree.
I will assume that you did read the wiki and are following its guidance
http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Raw/TCP
I will also assume that you checked the code in the contrib tree.
So no, it should work.
But, if you didn't go to any of these steps, please do.
The only thing that comes to my mind is that you are not calling the
tcp_tmr() function, make sure you have a call to sys_check_timeouts() in
your main loop.

If any of my assumptions is wrong, please come back with the missing data.