lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP port with posix.

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP port with posix.
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 08:47:42 +0100

Marcos Díaz wrote:

> Hi, first of all I wanted to know if there is some repo with official ports
> for certain OS for LWIP (sys_arch.c, cc.h, etc)

Yes. The lwIP contrib git repo has Linux and win32 ports. The link is available
on the main lwIP page on savannah. This is also the original source of the
Linux port you s, I guess.

> My question is, does anybody know why have they implemented sys_sem with
> posix cond and  mutexes, and not with posix semaphores?

I'm afraid I can't tell you that. Why don't you just try? Maybe the reason
mutexes are used is because in lwIP itself, semaphores are only used in a
mutex-like way (up to now)...

Simon