lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] IPv6 packet not sent or received

From: mfkexpress
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] IPv6 packet not sent or received
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:11:36 -0700 (MST)

Oh!!  I haven't included ethernetif.c in my project. Instead I implemented it
using lan9221if.c because I'm using LAN9221 card in my device.

In lan9221if_input(), I've already added case ETHTYPE_IPV6 as u suggested.

So, is it ok with just lan9221if.c or I need to include ethernetif.c also?

Thanks & Regards,
Mohsin