lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] No case for IPv6 in ethernet_input()

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] No case for IPv6 in ethernet_input()
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 10:34:01 +0100

mfkexpress wrote:
> Is there any updated version?? If yes than please please let me know.

There's no released version. You'll have to download the git head for IPv6
support.

> Currently I'm using *lwip 1.4.1*.
>
> I think in this version, no IPv6 case in ethernet_input()

That explains a lot. 1.4.1 does *not* really support IPv6. It has some
*experimental* really outdated IPv6 implemented but even that cannot be used
with IPv4 at the same time. Please update to git head to use IPv6.

Simon