lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Understanding retransmission

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Understanding retransmission
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:31:04 +0100

"Jan Menzel" wrote:
> Your patch is already part of my code. I just disabled
> LWIP_CHECKSUM_ON_COPY and have not seen a bad packet since then.

Great to hear that! Although LWIP_CHECKSUM_ON_COPY is not enabled by default,
are you in a position to debug this?

This should trigger the point where it fails:
#define LWIP_CHECKSUM_ON_COPY          1
#define TCP_CHECKSUM_ON_COPY_SANITY_CHECK 1
#define TCP_CHECKSUM_ON_COPY_SANITY_CHECK_FAIL(msg)
LWIP_ASSERT("TCP_CHECKSUM_ON_COPY_SANITY_CHECK_FAIL", 0)

And you could then see what was enqueued by setting this:
#define TCP_OUTPUT_DEBUG  (LWIP_DBG_ON | LWIP_DBG_TRACE)
#define LWIP_DBG_TYPES_ON         (LWIP_DBG_ON|LWIP_DBG_TRACE)

That would be great!

Thanks,
Simon