lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP keeps re-transmitting but no ACK packet after SYN, SYN+

From: Mohsin
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP keeps re-transmitting but no ACK packet after SYN, SYN+ACK
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 13:19:26 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I've implemeneted lwip stack in my device. I'm successfully able to ping
both IPv4 and IPv6.

But I've problem with implementing webserver. Whenever I try to access
webpage from PC to lwip based device, SYN and SYN+ACK packets are
continuously getting Tx/Rx between PC and device but no ACK packet is
obtained and thus 3-way handshaking process does not get completed.

So TCP request keeps re-transmitting.

Can any one please suggest me what can be the cause of handshaking issue or
ACK packet not being received??

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Mohsin