lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ppp over serial works with gsm modem sim900d but not wo

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ppp over serial works with gsm modem sim900d but not working with sim5216j using same controller harware
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 11:41:31 +0200

Hello,

On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 06:32:43AM -0700, rohanm wrote:
> thank you for ur quick response.
> pfa. LOG_2.log <http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n24269/LOG_2.log>

Well, proper quoting and trimming, and avoiding top posting if possible
and clear posting (what we have here, I didn't know it existed) as well
as keeping mail references, is not something optional. I usually accept
weird input trying to understand and unscramble if I consider the issue
as serious (i.e. probably in my code), but that's not the case here.

> this is what  i got in the log.
> sorry for messy log.

Being sorry is not enough, this is just too easy.

I give up.  See Michael thread just before this one for a perfect and
friendly example of what is going to be clear for *future* readers.

Sylvain