lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Stability of master branch code

From: Robert Deschambault
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Stability of master branch code
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 09:44:03 -0400

I have enabled LWIP_STATS and LWIP_STATS_DISPLAY.  Should I enable things like PBUF_DEBUG?  Will I see any messages on my debug printf display?  Or should I put a breakpoint where lwip stats error number gets incremented?

Thanks,
Bob

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Robert Deschambault <address@hidden> wrote:
I forgot to add stats.c to my project.  It compiles fine now.  I will continue our stress testing with the sources from the master branch and report any issues.

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:46 AM, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
Robert Deschambault wrote:
> Sorry I am new to enabling stats.  I get linker errors when I set LWIP_STATS to 1,
> it is complaining about missing symbols.  Is there a guide somewhere on how to set
> up the lwipopts.h file?

Missing symbols are normally not an lwipopts.h thing. Have you included stats.c in your project? What kind of errors do you get?

Simon

Bob Deschambault
6614 Astro Court, Mississauga
Ontario, Canada L5N 7J2