lwip-users

[lwip-users] SO_REUSEPORT is supported in LWIP 1.4.1

From: jkp
Subject: [lwip-users] SO_REUSEPORT is supported in LWIP 1.4.1
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 23:15:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I'm using LWIP Version 1.4.1 as shown below and target ARM Cortex 4 proc.
I'm using the socket option
SO_REUSEPORT for multiple threads binding to same port and it seems like I
can't find the implementation for the same.

I used lwip_setsockopt() and it did returned me , not supported protocol.
But, in the lwip form I came to know that its already part of the LWIP stack
for quite long time. Is that I'm missing something here ?

/** X.x.x: Major version of the stack */
#define LWIP_VERSION_MAJOR      1U
/** x.X.x: Minor version of the stack */
#define LWIP_VERSION_MINOR      4U
/** x.x.X: Revision of the stack */
#define LWIP_VERSION_REVISION   1U