lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] STM32F107 LwIP Porting v1.3.2 to v1.4.1

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] STM32F107 LwIP Porting v1.3.2 to v1.4.1
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:34:45 -0300

lwipopts.h is platform independent, and a subset of src/include/lwip/opt.h
you basically do not modify src/include/lwip/opt.h but change what you
need by putting it in lwipopts.h

The CHECKSUM_BY_HARDWARE defines depend on you and your platform, if it
has a checksum engine and you want to offload checksum calculation to it.

> - Add the files: def.c and timers.c
$ find . -name timers.c
./src/core/timers.c
$ find . -name def.c
./src/core/def.c
$
I guess you mean you've had to "add" those files to "the project", that
is, mark them to be compiled in.

> - Add this line to my lwipopts.h: #define NO_SYS_NO_TIMERS        1
This seems to be correct when first upgrading, as per the file "UPGRADING"

>- Add this include to my netconf.h file: #include <lwip/tcp_impl.h>
$ find . -name netconf.h
$
That is not an lwIP file, that file belongs to your vendor.