lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Netifs routing

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Netifs routing
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:43:30 -0300

I'm by no means a Linux expert.
My lwIP running under Linux uses TUN/TAP
The examples on the contrib tree use TUN/TAP.

To me, you have many hosts in 10.0.2/24, "someone" is bridging them.
I see no hosts in 10.0.3/24, so if you really don't have TUN/TAP and no
one is repeating networks so someone gets confused...

AFAIK, the mask is correct, but I'm also no PPP expert, you can try to
catch Ivan's attention by opening a new thread with 'PPP' in the
subject, please add a [was: Netifs routing] so he can follow this in
case he wants to.

To me this is a routing problem, but I don't see it. lwIP does not route
by itself, but latest changes made it correctly choose the return
interface... maybe you've found a bug when routing via PPP and you are
correct in your description. You can also wait if Simon kicks in,
although he already told you that you should configure IPs right...
that's why I've been so picky (bs, i love been picky). In such a case,
stay on this tread. I would try with Ivan.