lwip-users

[lwip-users] Changing MAC address of network interface?

From: Freddie Chopin
Subject: [lwip-users] Changing MAC address of network interface?
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 12:54:20 +0200

Hello!

I was wondering what is the proper way to change MAC address of network
interface. Can I just change the contents of netif.hwaddr[] and expect
everything to still work correctly (assuming I also change the MAC
address in the driver)? Maybe I have to bring the netif completely
down, remove it, change the configuration (MAC address only), add it
again and bring it up?

Thanks for any help!

Regards,
FCh