lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP Ethernet (TCP and UDP) communication slows down an

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP Ethernet (TCP and UDP) communication slows down and acting weird
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 09:39:01 -0300

Márk,
your post has a lot of info and I get confused following it. Can you please post a Wireshark capture file ?
Are running an RTOS ? NO_SYS = ?
All calls to lwIP functions on the same context ? I mean, you are not calling lwIP from rx interrupt and main loop/thread, are you ? Last one, some people like to forget to extract ALL the frames from the eth controller, they get only the first one and when faced with real life having lots of frames on the wire, they start to experience weird stuff. Check your driver.