lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to add varbinds to SNMP traps?

From: Marco Veeneman
Subject: [lwip-users] How to add varbinds to SNMP traps?
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:24:14 +0000

Hi,

I'm currently using LwIP git master commit [0737cfb] and investigating to update to the latest master. I'm using the SNMP agent, including sending specific SNMP traps with varbinds.

I was checking the changes related to SNMP and in general it looks better than the 'old' implementation. But i have a question about the traps implementation in the current master:

In the 'old' implementation varbinds were added using the 'snmp_varbind_tail_add()' function call. How can i add varbinds to a specific trap in the 'new' implementation?

mave