lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help with LwIP Modem

From: Jaime Fernández
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help with LwIP Modem
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 14:01:26 -0500

Sergio,

Thank you for your kind reply. Anything the mail list can suggest will help. It
could easily be a routing configuration

NO_SYS = 1, I'm using TI sysbios kernel.
My laptop NIC is configured to ip= 192.168.10.1, sm = 255.255.255.0, gw= empty.
My board netif is configure to ip=192.168.10.3, same subnet and
gw=192.168.10.1.

I have not tested the raw api as it is, per the documentation, intended for
none os implementation. I have modified my code to use netconn instead of
sockets. As I need to modulate the entire tcp packet. I have the netconn
tcpecho working.

This HW port calls ethernet_input inside the RX callback to pass the packet
directly to lwip.

I think this will help. I would like to use lwip pbuf, netif, but just echo
everything I see in the emac back to the sender. As close to the physical layer
as I can get.

Jaime