lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP deinitialization problem

From: anmk
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP deinitialization problem
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 20:07:48 -0700 (MST)

Hi Simon,
thank you for your answer, but how can i set down the netif (what do you mean by setting down the netif)?
and which timer (or timers) is your point?
do you have any example for these?

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:14 PM, [hidden email] [via lwIP] <[hidden email]> wrote:
anmk wrote:
> because of power saving i have to power on and off ethernet
> phy several time in my code (without reseting the MCU).
>
> Is there any routing for deinitializing of LwIP?

No, that's not really required. You'd just need to set the netif down
and somehow stop the timers firing, then the whole stack should be in
standby (unless you access it from your application).

Simon

http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/LwIP-deinitialization-problem-tp26844p26854.html
To unsubscribe from LwIP deinitialization problem, click here.
NAML

--
Sincerely Yours
Abbas Nozari