lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problems with sending UDP packets in FreeRTOS

From: goldsimon
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problems with sending UDP packets in FreeRTOS
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 17:27:57 +0200

Sylvain Rochet wrote:
The fact that it is your code and not your code doesn't change anything
about the fact that it is completely wrong.

Indeed. Not completely wrong maybe, but at least bad quality. However, it changes everything about suspecting something about Mike driver's code quality:

I assume your whole software quality is between
poor to critically wrong. Given that, the bug is
probably in your low level netif driver.

And I guess that could have been what Mike was complaining about... ;-)

Simon

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com