lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.4.1 uploading problem

From: Vass Szabolcs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.4.1 uploading problem
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 12:13:49 +0300

Hi,

Thank You Mr Caprile and Mr Simon for Your advices. I will look if pbuf are properly freed or not and I will look the tcp receive window too. After that I will be back.

Excuse me Mr. Caprile but I cann't post to this open list neither my code, and neither my traffic. This code isn't public , it is a development. Hope You understand me. The lwip stack what I get from ST through STM32CubeMx is properly work with other smaller file uploading, and I think that not the difference from Your stack is the problem. Furthermore the all of other functionality is working good. So please don't blame the ST. If the problem willn't resolve I will try to explain it with more deatils but without posting of code.

Kind regards,

Szabolcs Vass