lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP ports for RTEMS, POSIX based RTOS and FreeRTOS, TM

From: Pavel Pisa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP ports for RTEMS, POSIX based RTOS and FreeRTOS, TMS570 a LPC17/40xx drivers
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 00:13:24 +0200

Hello Dirk,

On Thursday 18 of August 2016 19:37:46 Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> Hello Pavel,
>
> can you provide a public link to your FreeRTOS and RTEMs port(s) for lwIP
> 2.0.0 RC? I think I'll create a documentation page "Example ports" with
> links to these ports. Maybe this helps others or starts some kind of
> coordinated effort.

The all works is included in the repository mentioned in the first
e-mail

https://sourceforge.net/p/ulan/lwip-omk/ci/master/tree/
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/ulan/lwip-omk

lwIP 2.0 version is on "omk-devel" branch for now.
I plan to merge it into master or force master to this version
when more tested and lwIP 2.0 is out.

Actual FreeRTOS lwIP 2.0 RC port files in the mention branch are

https://sourceforge.net/p/ulan/lwip-omk/ci/omk-devel/tree/ports/os/freertos/arch/

Options are controlled by make rules system which generates lwipconfig.h
included by generic

https://sourceforge.net/p/ulan/lwip-omk/ci/omk-devel/tree/ports/os/lwipopts.h

I can send lwipconfig.h specific for our use case/driver.

Best wishes,

                Pavel