lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Unusual termination of a TCP connection.

From: Roger Cover
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Unusual termination of a TCP connection.
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 13:33:34 -0700

Greetings,

In the Wireshark capture that I sent in my original post, the data sent from
the server is ACKed by the same packet that contains the FIN. The lwIP 1.3.1
server responds to this packet with a RST packet. I am curious why lwIP 1.4.1
responds this way when lwIP 1.2.0 responds with ACK+FIN instead. Why are the
two different?

Regards,
Roger