lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Could sys_restart_timeouts be provided also for !NO_SYS

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Could sys_restart_timeouts be provided also for !NO_SYS targets ?
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 20:36:34 +0200

Ari Suutari wrote:
This related to http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?48568
[..]

I just noticed this getting lost on this list: please file bugs/tasks/patches on savannah for bug reports, patches or change requests to prevent things getting lost on these lists (either because too many mails arrive or because someone is on holiday without the time reading all this stuff here ;-)

Off the top of my head, I see no reason not to make sys_restart_timeouts public...

Simon