lwip-users

[lwip-users] Debugging doesn´t work with HTTP example

From: mgirke
Subject: [lwip-users] Debugging doesn´t work with HTTP example
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 23:25:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I am having trouble getting the lwip debugging running. I am using the HTTP
example for the SAM4E xplained pro board. The HTTP server is running
perfectly with debugging OFF but as soon as I turn LWIP_DEBUG ON, the
program crashes at some point and I can´t access the HTTP server?

Are there any known debugging issues, I couldn´t find much in the forum.

Thanks and best regards!