lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP with FreeRTOS memory problem

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP with FreeRTOS memory problem
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 11:35:57 +0000

Hi,

Regarding my lwipopts ... we use a telnet server and as a result send small
chunks of data.

Originally MSS was 1500 bytes and that cause the system to be very slow when
combined with HTTP etc.

The compromise that I made is to set MSS to its default 536 bytes. This slowed
down HTTP communication but
In all it is not so significant. In all I find this a general compromise that
works fine.

BR,
Noam.