lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP bind error due to address and port reuse

From: Surya Chaitanya
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP bind error due to address and port reuse
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 14:22:54 +0530

Hi Noam,

Our situation is something like this:

We have a Xilinx FPGA board. From one source port on the board, we would like
send 5 UDP request packets to 5 different destination port numbers on a PC.
And, we
would also like to receive 5 response packets, one from each of the 5 ports on
the
PC to the single port on the FPGA board. Please let us know how to achieve this
using the lwIP stack. Thank You.

Regards,
Surya

On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 12:56:52 +0000, Noam Weissman wrote