lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP spurious Retransmission and Dup Ack issue

From: Axel Lin
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP spurious Retransmission and Dup Ack issue
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 17:24:54 +0800

Hi,
I'm using netconn API.
While testing lwIPv2.0.1, I found my device seems stuck after running
for a couple minutes.

My device running lwIP (192.168.0.103) as a tcp client.
A Linux laptop (192.168.0.104) running "netcat -l 8088" to receive data.

In my use case, it's one-direction data transfer as lwIP device
sending data to the linux server.
After running for a couple minutes, I got a lot "TCP Spurious
Retransmission and TCP Dup ACK",
then the transfer stuck and abort in the end.

Attached my wireshark log for reference. (I capture the log twice, the
same symptom)

on log1, this issue begins from No. 44908.
on log2, this issue begins from No. 19090.

Appreciate if someone can take a look at this.

Thanks,
Axel