lwip-users

[lwip-users] netconn_connect function returns error '-5'

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-users] netconn_connect function returns error '-5'
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 15:36:36 +0800

Hi,
am working on the code which connects to a simple server,but when I use netconn_connect function to connect  with the server,netconn_connect function returns '-5' value that is 'ERR_ABRT'.
I am using LWIP 1.3.2 on FreeRTOS .
For debugging, I'm printing debug information,my device keeps re-transmitting SYN three times.That is client sends an SYN,but the
server doesn't send back ACK-SYN.
To be honest I am not getting the idea with the netconn_connect () callback,What should I look at? Am I doing something wrong?

address@hidden