lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TFTP init

From: nrichard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TFTP init
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 06:21:52 -0700 (MST)

Ajay Bhargav wrote
> I guess you need to check memory configuration. How much RAM do you have?
> Are you using memory pool or malloc?
> One thing to note here, I have written modified vfs layer for both my
> systems as none of them use FatFS. I don’t know if that will have any
> impact as such. You better check your lwIP options for memory settings.
>
> - Ajay B.

Ideally I'd like to not use FatFs, I just don't know how to go about
modifying the vfs layer myself (junior developer, still learning!).  All I
need is the capability to FTP an image file over to a location in flash
memory, so I don't need an entire file system.  Do you mind if I send you a
private email to ask a couple questions? Don't want to get too off topic in
the public mailing list.