lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TFTP init

From: nrichard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TFTP init
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 08:41:02 -0700 (MST)

Jan Menzel wrote
> Hi Ajay!
>       If sending an image is all you wont to do, you might consider using
> tftp. tftp is especially designed for this purpose, requires only udp
> but lacks features like authentication. Many bootloaders use tftp to
> boot using an image located on the network.
>
>       Jan

Yes, I only plan on transferring an image file, maybe a config file too, but
nothing else.  This is a rather simple so I don't care about transfer speed,
authentication, etc.  I'll try checking out the built in TFTP server from
LWIP again.  I was looking at it earlier and had a compilation error with
fopen(), which I found odd.

-Nick