lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Regarding netconn interface

From: Michael Steinberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Regarding netconn interface
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:25:04 +0100

Hello Simon,

thank you for the positive clarification! That is good news.

Regards,
Michael

Am 29.01.2017 um 13:18 schrieb sg:
Michael,

You absolutely don't need to worry. Those are only ideas and if that change really should come, netconn API will either stay or be replaced by nearly equal API calls which would be easy to replace...

Cheers,
Simon