lwip-users

[lwip-users] BSD-Sockets APIs not working in LWIP

From: Harsha A Patankar
Subject: [lwip-users] BSD-Sockets APIs not working in LWIP
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 15:13:54 +0000

Hi Lwip-users,
        I'm trying to build TCP-IP server using BSD-Sockets API or lwip-sockets API on Atmel v71 MCU Board.
But it seems both Apis get stuck at listen API waiting for MailBox Semaphore.
Considering I have enabled all the necessary flags in lwipopts.h

I wanted to know if anyone in the group have successfully written a woking socket APIs using BSD-Sockets or LWIP Sockets.

If anyone have written the socket code, please share.

--
regards,
Harsha