lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PolarSSL and mbedTLS

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PolarSSL and mbedTLS
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 22:24:26 +0100

Noam Weissman wrote:
Same problem with either 1.41 or 2.01 tested on both

Up to now, EWOULDBLOCK is based on netconn callback events. I'm in the progress of changing this to be a result of a "tryget" operation on the recvmbox. If there should be a bug in the event callback handling, this should fix it. However, there are many more places where your error should come from, so I'm not convinced my change will fix your issue...

Simon