lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] What is the meaning of got PPPERR_USER in status_callba

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] What is the meaning of got PPPERR_USER in status_callback?
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 14:48:46 +0100

Hi Axel,

On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 09:08:01PM +0800, Axel Lin wrote:
> Hi,
> In my test, sometimes ppp_connect() success

ppp_connect() should always succeed because it is just an initiator. If
it fails it means you are doing things wrong like calling it when
session is already started or even up…

> but status_callback In such case, I cannot connect to internet. What
> is the meaning of PPPERR_USER?

ppp.h:#define PPPERR_USER         5  /* User interrupt. */

i.e., you called ppp_close(). If you look at the code, you will see that
only ppp_close() set error code to PPPERR_USER.

Sylvain