lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] heap problem with chrome

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] heap problem with chrome
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:45:20 +0000

Hi,

I am not familiar with netconn API but I will try..

Every browser implements the protocol a bit differently. The data fields in the HTTP may not be

In the same order and sometimes (IE) are very long… That leads to problems when your code

Is very optimized and unexpected.

I found that on the hard way when I was working on HTTP myself. Use Wireshark and maybe

debug printouts in your own code to see what is the difference.

I suggest using the RAW API HTTP server as it is used by many programmers.

BR,

Noam.