lwip-users

[lwip-users] Transfer Mibs of data over TCP

From: Tóth Norbert
Subject: [lwip-users] Transfer Mibs of data over TCP
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 15:03:18 +0200

Hi Folks,

I develop a system based on the followings:
I have to receive files (20-40MB) via HTTP POST request and store them into SD card (basically it is a simple HTTP file server).
Due to the other design decisions and the FreeRTOS, using "netconn" API seems to be the most suitable for me.
My problem is that it only works well with small files (20~100B) not with the desired sizes. I implemented the following logic looks like:

Can anybody help me, what should I fix?  What did I wrong?

Regards,
Nobert