lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:53:23 +0000

Hi Shruthi,

As a continuation to Jan mail...

I am using mbedTLS 2.42 + LwIP 2.02 and it works for me... after some
straggling :-)

I strongly suggest upgrading to LwIP 1.42 as a minimum. As far as I know there
were
many fixes from 1.40 to 1.42

mbetTLS has a net_socket.c+h file that is the "porting" file

I am working with ST micro and they have added a porting file named retarget.c
... without it, it will not
work as the mbedTLS uses printf and standard IO.

What micro are you using ?, are you using Linux or another OS. You may need to
add some files that are
not part of the mbedTLS library ?

BR,
Noam.