lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip 2.0.2 + freertos + ARM7

From: Werner Motz
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip 2.0.2 + freertos + ARM7
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 12:07:46 +0200

Thank u for your answer.

But what is the proper way to use tcp_write() and tcp_output()? Where can I use them?

Would it be correct to do:

LOCK_TCPIP_CORE();

tcp_write();

tcp_output();

UNLOCK_TCPIP_CORE();

If I do so, how can I ensure, that I can still receiving data? Don’t I block the RX side?

Sorry, I am a noob but how can I ensure that I am in the tcpip thread?