lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library :: Handshake takes

From: antonio
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library :: Handshake takes too long
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 00:30:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi all, I am trying to port mbedTLS to work with my embedded device. My problem is that the handshake procedure never completes, therefore, I am unable to have any HTTPS communication. Further debugging, I noticed that the math computations are taking too long (bignum.c). Is there a way to avoid such a mess ? I am using MC "arm-cortex-m3", which I believe can achieve fast computations. Any kind of optimizations etc is kindly welcome. /Antonio