lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPPoS: ppp session disconnect if hit bad fcs for LCP pa

From: Patrick Klos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPPoS: ppp session disconnect if hit bad fcs for LCP packet
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 12:47:56 -0400

On 6/30/2017 11:18 AM, Axel Lin wrote:
It's not easy to hit this issue, usually it needs to run for a couple
hours or more than one day.
But the symptom seems to be the same.

BTW, my device always keep sending data to LTE through pppos.
I'm wondering why the bad fcs usually happened on LCP packet.

Can you dump out the failing LCP packet? And maybe a few of the preceding packets? What kind of connection do you have between the micro running lwip and the LTE modem? Is there any way to tap that serial link and watch it to compare that against your micro's serial receive routine?

Patrick Klos
Klos Technologies, Inc.