lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.4.1 pcb->next != pcb assert

From: Markus Pischinger
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.4.1 pcb->next != pcb assert
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 18:47:47 +0200

I caught one case where i wasn't returning ERR_OK in the receive callback which
lead to the pbuf being set to refused and my callback was called again with a
already freed pbuf from the 250ms timer. But I still see the assert on really
high traffic from e.g. an intense scan by nmap.. there i got this assert on
some packets that weren't even directed to my applications port, so maybe some
problem with the atmel gmac driver/port..
i can give more info on monday if needed!

markus