lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliabl

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliable network?
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 21:09:47 +0100

Itzik Levi wrote:
What I can do is work on an executable which dynamically loads lwip's stack(I can make it a shared object).
Will that be good enough?

Ehrm, no, sorry. What I want is something that I can reproduce it without 3rd party code that I can't check. In other words if I check this, I want to make sure I'm hunting lwIP problems, not other problems somewhere else - unless someone payed me for that, of course ;-)

Simon