lwip-users

[lwip-users] snmpv3 private mib on stm32f407

From: liuwei1573
Subject: [lwip-users] snmpv3 private mib on stm32f407
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 15:12:28 +0800

hi,
i used one stm32f407, i ported snmpv3_dummy and lwip_prvmib code from
lwip-contrib. now i meet 2 issues:
1.When I use the non-authentication non-privacy mode or authentication
non-privacy mode  , mib browser can get the mib value, but can not be set,
there will be return a timeout.
2.When I use the authentication privacy mode, cannot get and set anymore.

Which one encountered this problem or knew the reason, thank you in advance

来自 魅蓝 note 2